Header Ads Widget

My Yellow Table Season 2 Serial on Rishtey TV - Story, Timings & Full Star Cast, Promos, Photos, Title Songs

My Yellow Table Season 2 is an Hindi TV Serial on Rishtey Tv channel. Celebrity chef Kunal Kapoor as host Cooking show is inspired from new season of 'My Yellow Table' cooking show. This serial is made under the Banner of N/A. It is Starts/Launch on 9 January 2016.
First look Poster of My Yellow Table Season 2
Rishtey TV My Yellow Table Season 2 serial wiki, Full Star-Cast and crew, Promos, story, Timings, TRP Rating, actress Character Name, Photo, wallpaper
Status:-
Start on 9 January 2016, Sat-Sun 9pm
Updated:- 2016
My Yellow Table Season 2(TV Serial / Show)
Genre:- Cooking
Original airing:-
Starts on 9 January 2016, Sat-Sun 9pm
Serial Makers
Producer by:- N/A
Director by:- N/A
Story/Writer by:- N/A
Replace which serial:- N/A
Location(s):- India
Language:- Hindi
No. of seasons 2
Production company(s) N/A
Original channel Rishtey TV
Don't Miss:-
Sony TV TV All Shows/Serials Star-Cast and Timings
Latest Updated TRP Ratings of Sony TV Channel & All Shows
Star-Cast & Role
Amyra Dastur --:as:-- N/A
Himani Shivpuri --:as:-- N/A
Amrita Raichand --:as:-- N/A
Maria Goretti --:as:-- N/A
Sapna Pabbi --:as:-- N/A
Sandeep Soparrkar --:as:-- N/A
Anuj Sachdev --:as:-- N/A
Story/Plot
Rishtey tv cooking show My Yellow Table season 2. Tv Serial plot is based reality show on tv Celebrity.
Promos
N/A
Promo: My Yellow Table Coming Soon on Rishtey TV

Post a Comment

0 Comments