Header Ads Widget

My Name ijj Lakhan Serial on Sab TV - Wiki, Full Star Cast, Timings, Story, Promos Videos, Photos, TRP/BARC Rating

My Name ijj Lakhan Serial on Sab TV - Wiki, Latest Show Timings & Full Star Cast, Promos, Photos, Title Songs

My Name ijj Lakhan (Hindi: माय नाम इस लखन) is an Hindi Comedy Drama TV Serial on Sab TV channel. Shreyas Talpade, Sana Makbul Khan, Jayesh Thakkar, Parmeet Sethi, Archana Puran Singh are lead roles in the show. This serial is made under the Production of Paritosh Painter. It is Starts 26th Jan 2019, Sat-Sun, 7:30 PM.
First look Poster of My Name ijj Lakhan
Sab TV My Name ijj Lakhan wiki, Full Star Cast and crew, Promos, story, Timings, BARC/TRP Rating, actress Character Name, Photo, wallpaper. My Name ijj Lakhan on Sab TV wiki Plot, Cast,Promo, Title Song, Timing, Start Date, Timings & Promo Details

My Name ijj Lakhan (TV Serial) Telecast/Timing

Genre:- Comedy Drama
Status:- Running
Updated:- December 2018
Original airing:- 26 January 2019 - Present
Timings:- Monday - Friday, 7:30 PM
Repeat Timings:- Not Known

Serial Makers: Crew Members

Producer by:- Paritosh Painter
Director by:- N/A
Story/Writer by:- N/A
Replace which serial:- N/A
No. of seasons 1
Production company(s) N/A
Original channel Sab TV
Location(s):- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Language:- Hindi
See Also like:-
Sab TV All Shows/Serials Star-Cast and Timings
Sab TV All Upcoming Shows/Serials
Latest Updated TRP Ratings of Sab TV Channel & All Shows

Star-Cast and Role

Shreyas Talpade --:as:-- Lakhan
Sana Makbul Khan --:as:-- N/A
Jayesh Thakkar --:as:-- N/A
Parmeet Sethi --:as:-- N/A
Archana Puran Singh --:as:-- N/A

Story/Plot

My Name ijj Lakhan is a love drama show.

Promos

Promo: My Name ijj Lakhan Coming Soon on Sab TV

My Name ijj Lakhan Show:-

Official External links:-

Official Sab TV Website http://www.sabtv.com/
Page On wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/
Join US on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments